Cinnabon Egypt reserves the right to accept, refuse, cancel, or hold any order you place with us. Once we have received your order, you will receive an order confirmation email that indicates the order number and contains information about the details of your order.
By placing an order for Products through Cinnabon Egypt online store you are confirming that you intend to enter a contract with us for the purchase of those Products. You place the order for your Products on the site by clicking the “Place Order” button at the end of the checkout process.
During the checkout process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed. We will then send you an email confirming receipt and the details of your order.
Your final receipt will include all applicable taxes as per the Egyptian law & no other taxes will be added.
You can review the orders you have placed and their current status at any time by clicking on your name at the top of the page followed by selecting "My orders” from your account.
If we cannot supply you with the Products you ordered for whatever reason, we will not process your order and will inform you of this. This may be due to the Products being out of stock, the store is closed, you have incomplete or wrong information, or your address is out of our delivery area. If you have already paid for the Products by visa or credit card, we will provide you with a full refund on the card used to make the purchase as soon as reasonably possible. We shall not be held liable for any delays in the refund process due to bank procedures.
## METHODS OF PAYMENT & SECURITY
We accept the following payment methods: VISA, MasterCard, local credits "Meza" through PayMob gate, in addition to Cash-on-delivery.
The card details you provided will be processed with SSL encryption. For payments with credit and debit cards, you are required to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card that serves as a security measure during electronic commerce transactions.
Credit cards shall be subject to authorizations and checks by their issuing entity. However, if this entity does not authorize the payment, we shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, and we shall not be able to formalize any contract with you.
You can cancel your order if you paid by cash on delivery (COD) directly from your account by choosing orders and pressing the “Cancel” button.
If you paid by credit card or debit card, and you have canceled in accordance with this clause, then we will reverse the authorization or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible, "maximum 14 days." Still, we are not responsible if it takes longer to be reflected on your account, as this depends on bank processing procedures.
Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of the specified periods as the order will have been processed and can only be canceled through our returns/refunds process, as mentioned above.
## DELIVERY OPTIONS
- We deliver to a limited range of places including (Cairo, Giza, 6 of October City, Maadi, Alexandria, Mansoura, and Port Said). The moment you complete your purchase, your delivery will be processed.
- We will send you a confirmation email to the email address you have provided, which includes the products you have ordered and their cost.
- We are doing our best for the delivery service to not exceed a maximum of 2 hours to deliver your order, however, this may be affected due to the huge pressure on the service.
- The delivery service fee is 30 EGP for all locations within our delivery area. Except for Shorouk and October areas, the service fee is 35 EGP, including vat.
- If your order is delayed for more than 2 hours, please follow up with our hotline number: 16720.
- Currently, our delivery service operates daily from 10 am to 12 am only.
- Megabon is available by pre-order only (and will be delivered after 4 hours).
- If your order could not be delivered to your address, we will decline your order and you will be notified by mail with the reason for the cancellation.CANCELLATION